
Students are still believed to be trapped under the rubble as frantic rescue efforts continue.
Let me just say that if today’s Ukrainian attack on the college dorm in Russian-conquered Luhansk had been perpetrated by Moscow forces, you would be hearing about it in all news shows, non-stop, all day long.
Over 80 young people were in the dorm at the time of the drone attack.
So far, 6 students are reported dead and more than 35 wounded, many seriously. There are reportedly still people trapped in the rubble, as the rescue efforts continue.
All day long, the bloody MSM erected a wall of silence around this alleged war crime, until Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered his military ‘to prepare options to retaliate against Ukraine’.
At least 4 people are dead as a result of the Ukrainian attack on a college dormitory in Starobelsk.
Due to the threat of a second attack, search and rescue operations have been suspended.
Western media completely ignores the crimes of Zelensky’s regime. https://t.co/mW3gQMayP9 pic.twitter.com/HFFy5bAWCH
— Chay Bowes (@BowesChay) May 22, 2026
Reuters reported:
“Putin said the attack had struck the dorm in Starobilsk in Luhansk, a Russian-controlled region in eastern Ukraine. He said Kiev’s military must have known what it was targeting.
[…] ‘There are no military facilities, intelligence service facilities, or related services in the vicinity. Therefore, there is absolutely no basis for claiming that the munitions struck the building as a result of our air defense or electronic warfare systems. The strike was not accidental; it came in three waves, with 16 drones targeting the same location’, Putin told officials.”
#UkraineRussiaWar
217 Ukrainian UAVs were shot down overnight over regions of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Defense reported.The Armed Forces of Ukraine deliberately struck sleeping children in the Luhansk People’s Republic: they attacked an academic building and a… pic.twitter.com/caBWQtlW3I
— Military Summary (@MilitarySummary) May 22, 2026
Russian President Putin condemns Ukrainian attack on college in Russia-controlled Luhansk region that killed at least six and injured 39. Dasha Chernyshova has more from Moscow pic.twitter.com/cOzWd5Onul
— TRT World Now (@TRTWorldNow) May 22, 2026
Putin ordered the Russian military to develop options for retaliation.
RT reported:
“Here’s what Putin also said about the attack:
- Fifteen people are still listed as missing; The strike ‘was not accidental’ and came in three waves, with 16 drones sent to the same target.
- Kiev needs ‘crimes’ like the dormitory strike to distract from its “catastrophic” situation at the front and then blame Russia for the consequences.
- Western aid to Ukraine is being regularly ‘stolen’ and forced mobilization sees people ‘caught on the streets like stray dogs and thrown to the front’.
- Putin urged Ukrainian soldiers not to carry out ‘criminal orders’ from what he called an “illegitimate, corrupt junta in Kiev’.”
‘We understand making statements is not enough, the Ministry of Defense will also be making its RESPONSE’
Vladimir Putin holds moment of silence for victims of Ukrainian attack on trade SCHOOL in Lugansk People’s Republic pic.twitter.com/eCMm886FW0
— RT (@RT_com) May 22, 2026
Read more:
The post Ukraine Drone Strike on College Dorm in Luhansk Kills Six and Injures Over 35 – Putin Orders Russian Military To Prepare Retaliation (VIDEOS) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.