Press conference in San Diego featuring police officials providing updates on a recent shooting incident, with multiple officers present in the background.

The identities of the two teen shooters responsible for the three fatal shootings at the Islamic Center in San Diego were released by NBC News.

The shooters were identified as Cain Clark, 17, and Caleb Vazquez, 18.

The teen shooters both died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

Five people are dead, including the shooters, and multiple in a shooting at the Islamic Center at 7050 Eckstrom Avenue.

One security guard was killed.

NBC News reported:

Two senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation and a federal law enforcement official identified Cain Clark, 17, and Caleb Vazquez, 18, as the suspects in today’s shooting at the Islamic Center of San Diego.

Previously, law enforcement officials said the suspects died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds. At a briefing this afternoon, police said the suspects were 17 and 19.

No motive has been provided. Investigators are examining possible anti-Islamic writings found in the car where police found the dead suspects, two senior law enforcement officials said.

Police still do not have a motive for the shooting.

Later Monday, a woman shouted at San Diego Mayor Todd Gloria following the shooting.

The post JUST IN: Authorities Identify Teen Shooters in Attack on Islamic Center in San Diego appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.