Press conference featuring a speaker addressing public safety alongside a chaotic scene of individuals fighting in a dining area.

Press conference featuring a speaker addressing public safety alongside a chaotic scene of individuals fighting in a dining area.

US Attorney for DC Jeanine Pirro on Monday responded to the violent brawl at a Chipotle in DC.

All hell broke loose at the DC Navy Yard Chipotle restaurant this weekend after a group of ‘youths’ got into a violent brawl.

A group of terrified patrons, including children, was pushed to the corner of the restaurant as the teen thugs threw chairs at each other.

It is unclear what caused the brawl.

WATCH:

Last week, US Attorney for DC Jeanine Pirro announced her office will be charging parents of ‘youths’ who violate curfew amid a disturbing trend of ‘teen takeovers.

Mobs of teens are rampaging through the streets of DC and other cities across the country, terrifying residents and causing major damage.

Pirro says she’s going after the parents.

On Monday, Pirro held a press conference and responded to the violent Chipotle brawl.

“It was a takeover of a restaurant by individuals who felt they could get away with it. Well, they’re not going to get away with it,” Pirro warned.

“The message that lawlessness runs the streets is over,” Pirro said.

“The city belongs to law-abiding residents, not roaming mobs looking to make a name for themselves, contribute to the chaos and violence, or gain social media attention,” she said.

“These are not kids being kids,” Pirro added.

WATCH:

The post Pirro Responds to Violent Brawl at DC Chipotle (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.