A Soros-funded prosecutor, Mary Moriarty, has charged an ICE agent with the nonfatal shooting of a Venezuelan migrant she claimed was legally in the United States.
In January, ICE agents were involved in a shooting in Minneapolis as Governor Walz claimed federal agents are “going door-to-door ordering people to point out where their neighbors of color live.”
According to Fox News reporter Bill Melugin, ICE agents shot a shovel-wielding Venezuelan after he tried to assault federal law enforcement officers.
A Venezuelan teen was shot in the leg.
Per DHS:
Julio Cesar Sosa-Celis, a criminal illegal alien from Venezuela, previously convicted for driving without a license and arrested for two counts of giving a false name to a peace officer, was the subject of a targeted enforcement operation. He was released by Minnesota authorities before ICE could even lodge a detainer. Sosa-Celis illegally entered the United States in August 2022 under the Biden administration.
Alfredo Alejandro Ajorna, an illegal alien from Venezuela, illegally entered the United States in May 2023 under the Biden administration. After he failed to show up for his immigration hearing, he was issued a final order of removal by an Immigration Judge.
Gabriel Alejandro Hernandez-Ledezma, a criminal illegal alien from Venezuela, who illegally entered the United States in May 2023 under the Biden administration. The Biden administration marked this illegal alien as a non-enforcement priority.
BREAKING: DHS releases the names & backgrounds of the three illegal aliens they say attacked an ICE agent in Minneapolis last night, leading to a shooting. All are Venezuelan illegal aliens who were caught & released at the border by the Biden administration.
Per DHS:
Julio… pic.twitter.com/nmWNmIWFZi
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) January 15, 2026
On Monday, Soros-backed Hennepin County prosecutor Mary Moriarty announced charges against the ICE agent who shot the Venezuelan in the thigh.
Moriarty charged the agent, identified as Christian Castro, with four counts of second-degree assault and one count of falsely reporting a crime.
A warrant for his arrest was also issued.
The Associated Press reported:
A Minnesota prosecutor on Monday announced charges against an Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer in the nonfatal shooting of a Venezuelan man during the Trump administration’s crackdown in Minnesota.
The officer, Christian Castro, is charged with four counts of second-degree assault and one count of falsely reporting a crime in the Jan. 14 shooting of Julio Cesar Sosa-Celis, Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty said at a news conference. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
A federal officer shot Sosa-Celis in the thigh after he and another officer chased a different man to the apartment duplex where the man and Sosa-Celis lived. Moriarty said both Sosa-Celis and the other man were legally in the U.S.
Federal authorities initially accused Sosa-Celis and Alfredo Alejandro Aljorna of beating an officer with a broom handle and a snow shovel during the incident, but a federal judge later dismissed the charges and federal officials opened an investigation into whether two immigration officers lied under oath about what happened.
The post JUST IN: Soros-Funded Minnesota Prosecutor Charges ICE Agent in Nonfatal Shooting of Venezuelan Migrant – Warrant For His Arrest Issued appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

